The Solbasium Bright was developed using advanced red-light therapy technology. Studies show that this groundbreaking therapy tool not only helps enhance your appearance, physical strength, speed, and muscle growth but improves the recovery process after you’ve finished working out to continually increase your overall gains. When it comes to red light therapy, Solbasium is the elite option.
NATURAL ANTI-AGING SUPPORT
Red wavelengths can be used for general therapy for those looking to slow or reverse the aging process. For example, it can help reduce oxidative stress while strengthening existing collagen and boosting the production of new collagen. This means fewer fine lines, wrinkles and age spots for younger, healthier-looking skin.
RECOVERY AND WOUND HEALING
In addition to its role as the fountain of youth, red light therapy is also being used in a wide range of other areas, including the following:
- Wound healing – RLT is being used to help treat patients with wounds that are slow or non-healing.
- Post-surgery – RLT delivers benefits to patients recovering from surgery, reducing their recovery time, as well as their discomfort.
- Scar tissue – RLT’s ability to jump start the body’s regenerative capabilities means that it is a powerful tool in reducing the appearance, thickness, and stiffness of scar tissue.
- Joint pain – RLT is currently being used to help treat joint pain for sufferers of conditions like osteoarthritis.
- Sleep health – The right wavelength of red light is able to improve the body’s production of melatonin, a hormone related to sleep health, which boosts your ability to fall asleep and stay asleep.